SEE “J-EROTICA” ON FACEBOOK

J-EROTICA HOT FACEBOOK LINK - CLICK HERE
OR HER WEBSITE CLICK HERE

Monday, September 24, 2012

SEX IS MY HOBBY - Book 2

My new book is out and it is great. Linda and Jason go on a trip to a “swingers party”. The trip includes Linda naked in her convertible, fun with a truck driver, and a party you can’t believe. Here is an excerpt in her own words: 
Resting in his arms as I float in the water, I’m aware of how happy and content I am. It’s been a long and adventuresome day, starting with a wonderful truck driver and finishing with kissing my husband as he has sex with another woman, who is having sex with me! I sometimes wonder how I get into these things, but the answer is always the same. I get into these things because I walk in with my eyes wide open.
 
Get a copy today for the sexual time of your lifE CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment