SEE “J-EROTICA” ON FACEBOOK

J-EROTICA HOT FACEBOOK LINK - CLICK HERE
OR HER WEBSITE CLICK HERE

Monday, December 10, 2012

Tie Me Up

My friend Linda, who shares her sexual Lifestyle in my books SEX IS MY HOBBY, introduced me to the thrill of what I call “Soft Bondage”. 
At first I thought it wouldn’t be fun as I do like to feel in control, however once I tried it with some friends, WOW!!! 
I’m not into pain, but I am into being explored with my hands secure, eyes covered, feet tied up and my body being pleasured by all who are near me. If you haven’t tried it, just do it and let me know what you think. As for me, I may be tied up for a while, LOL. 

Try Linda’s books. You’ll love them. The first one will be out in AUDIOBOOK in a few more days. I’ll let you know when, but you can hear a sample by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment