SEE “J-EROTICA” ON FACEBOOK

J-EROTICA HOT FACEBOOK LINK - CLICK HERE
OR HER WEBSITE CLICK HERE

Friday, January 11, 2013

Explore me - please

This is a great party game for groups who really like to swing together. 
One person is blindfolded, naked, prepared to allow full access to their body. Then others spend time touching, kissing, caressing and sexually arousing the blindfolded person. The object is to have the blind folded person identify who is doing what at any given moment.
 For example, if I identify Charlie by his kiss, then I win a point. If Susan squeezes my breast and I identify her I get a point. If someone enters some part of my body and I identify that person, I get 3 points. As soon as I get 10 points, I win and it is now another persons turn. Sometimes I guess wrong intentionally just to continue to be explored. Hey, why not, in this game you never loose Try it out. 

My friend Linda introduced me to the game and for those of you who know Linda, she has played it a lot. If you don't know Linda you can read or listen to her exploits by clicking here. Love you guys, let the games continue! J

No comments:

Post a Comment