SEE “J-EROTICA” ON FACEBOOK

J-EROTICA HOT FACEBOOK LINK - CLICK HERE
OR HER WEBSITE CLICK HERE

Sunday, February 24, 2013

50 Shades of ?

Had a deep discussion with a friend of mine about BDSM. As most of you know, I am a woman who does like being tied up, having some devises placed in sensitive places and of course, having sex blindfolded. It is just good fun.

However, I am not into pain. My friend likes to have her spanking last a long time leaving many deep red marks on her ass. She is also into painful clamps on her breast. 
I’m happy she is happy but when it comes to pain, I just don’t get it.
Sex to me is beautiful, loving, exciting and something I want to do forever. Pain, not so much.

I guess that is why there are so many different type of sexual behaviors; something to keep everybody happy. Any thoughts?

My loving friend Linda likes sex the way I do, check her exploits in the new AUDIObook ”Sex is My Hobby - Book 1”. Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment