SEE “J-EROTICA” ON FACEBOOK

J-EROTICA HOT FACEBOOK LINK - CLICK HERE
OR HER WEBSITE CLICK HERE

Friday, August 14, 2015

Better Bondage

In SEX IS MY HOBBY - BOOK 2, my friend Linda is tied soft bondage with her female friends. Now that definitely is a better way to be tied up. Here is what she writes in the book:

My focus is interrupted as my hands suddenly encounter something soft on my finger tips and I realize two of the women are standing with their pussy’s in my hand. Extending my fingers, I feel the glorious warmth of vaginal openings. Then it happens, with my nipples pulled tight, my breast buzzing, my ass humming, my clit screaming, my fingers plunged in heaven, someone starts to slide a large vibrating dildo into my vagina. I’m lost in a thousand sensations. 

The dildo is pulled out and then shoved in again. I grasp the hot wet pussy in each hand as the dildo starts moving faster and faster. Feeling my ass so full as the dildo presses on the plug, I start to shake without control. My body tenses and I stop breathing. The dildo pushes deep inside forcing a total loss of control followed by an eruption from every part of my being. Wave after wave engulfs me as the dildo pushes in again and again.



Now that is a fun party. Check it out. Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment