SEE “J-EROTICA” ON FACEBOOK

J-EROTICA HOT FACEBOOK LINK - CLICK HERE
OR HER WEBSITE CLICK HERE

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

NAKED EXERCISE

I gained a few pounds over the holidays and decided to join Linda and friends for some exercise. I don’t think I ever enjoyed exercise so much.

 A little worried about pot holes but loved trying to keep up with my friend. The view from behind is great. 

 And as usual, yoga keeps every part of my body firm. Have to admit that the showers after are still my favorite part. Linda showed me a few new things in her next book. Check out her fun sex exploits as she and her husband Jason tour the hot spots for new sex experiences. Her book SEX IS MY HOBBY - BOOK 2 is now in audiobook and ON SALE for $1.99. That is less than an eBook. Check it out and get all three books for some hot erotica fun. (click here).
Love you guys. See you in the showers. J. 

1 comment: